Vegetable cheese puffs are delicious, crispy, crunchy and fully loaded with healthy vegetables and cheese. You will get plenty of cheese in every bite you will take. It goes awesome as snacks or appetizers. This dish is definitely a treat for all the cheese lovers out there.
Hey all health conscious people out there, I know that you like to avoid cheese. But once is a while give your health freak self a break and breath in open air freely 😀 eat everything but in a balanced way and enjoy your life 🙂 I am going to share my easy recipe of vegetable cheese puffs today which is mouth watering,delicious and full with healthy fresh vegetables. I surely have it once in a month and it is one of the most famous appetizers at my home.
You can fry it or bake it in oven after brushing butter or oil on the puffs. But I prefer frying this one. Cause it enhances the tastes quite well. The crispy, crunchy side of puffs come out really well. You should buy fresh cheese slices and fresh bread for this recipe. You can use many vegetables but finely chopped carrot, capsicum, tomato suit it the most. The dish is very easy actually. I am gonna show you step by step recipe for the dish.
These are the bread slices which I have flattened using roll.
My chopped vegetables which I have mixed with salt and pepper and cheese slices which I have cut into 2 equal pieces.
That is the way you put 2 equally cut cheese sliced upon the bread slice.
Add vegetables into it and seal the edges with water very well. Now keep at freeze for 2 hour to make the structure hard. See this is very important. If you will fry instantly then the puffs may break and the cheese may come out while deep frying. So if will keep it in freeze it will be easy to fry them.
Voila your cheese puffs are ready to fry. Just fry them till golden brown and soak the extra oil in tissue papers and eat them with your favorite spicy dip. So friends try this recipe and let me know via comments if you will like it.
- 10 big and fresh bread slices
- 10 fresh cheese slices
- 1 big carrot finely chopped
- 1 big tomato finely chopped
- 1 big capsicum finely chopped
- salt according to taste
- black pepper according to taste
- any refined oil to deep fry
- Flatten the bread slices using roll stick.Make them thin as much as possible.Do not tear them.
- Mix the chopped vegetables in a bowl and add salt and pepper to it according to taste.
- Take the cheese slices and cut each of them into 2 equal sized portions.
- Take a flat bread slice and put 1 cheese slice upon it which is cut into 2 equal portions.
- Now add vegetables upon it and seal the bread edges from all side with the help of water.
- Keep the sealed puffs in freeze for 2 hour to make them hard.
- Now take them out and deep fry in oil using low flame till they get crispy.
- Serve them hot.You can have any sauce or tasty ready made dips with it.