In scorching summer days I just wish to drink all chilled liquid things which can help me beat the heat and exhaustion from it. Maybe lemonade is the 1st thing which can come to anyone’s mind because it’s fresh, tasty and as you know it instantly takes away the tiredness. So,I am gonna share my favorite lemonade recipe today which is of sparkling lemonade. Made with sugar syrup, sparkling sprite and with the citrus flavor,this lemonade can surely win anyone’s heart.
And yes it’s very easy to make.Any non cook can make it too just like that.And it’s quick recipe too.
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- fresh lemon juice of 2 big lemons
- lemon zest of 2 big lemons
- 1 handful fresh mint or pudina leaves
- 1 glass ice cold sprite / seven up / dew cold drink
- Heat water,sugar in a pan till sugar gets completely dissolved and you get a thick sugar syrup.
- When making the syrup,add lemon zest into it.Let the sugar syrup gets cool.
- Now add lemon juice into it and keep the mixture in freeze till it gets chilled.
- Now add it with the chilled sprite.Add mint leaves and crush them a bit with the help of the spoon.
- Pour in glasses and serve chilled.