This mouth watering sesame prawn toast is made with fresh bread,spicy prawn batter and roasted sesame seeds.
Am I obsessed with shrimps and prawns? Yes I am! And I have no shame to admit it 😀 Well this sesame prawn toast recipe is not innovated by me I agree. But I feel it’s a very easy,tasty and quick snack recipe every shrimp lover should know.
Moreover it’s such a dish which can be used as snack, starter and side dish as well. You can have it in breakfast too. Cook it in very little time and surprise your guests as well.
This is mainly of Chinese cuisine. And let me tell you it is one of the 3 favorite cuisines of mine. I eat food from Chinese cuisine once in a week for sure. And this recipe is super easy. All you will need is basic ingredients to cook Chinese, fresh clean and peeled shrimps and a good food processor. Always go for fresh shrimps for this dish. And choose fresh bread slices too.
So, I have cooked this sesame prawn toast today itself. And the photos came out so eye catching that I could not stop myself to upload the recipe. And the toasts were crispy and crunchy and as soon as I finished my cooking. I kinda hurried to take the pics so that I can eat them soon.
Well friends try this recipe too. If you will like it let me know via your comments .
- 6 thin sliced breads
- 1 bowl fresh and clean raw prawns/shrimps,peeled
- 1 medium sized onion,finely chopped
- 5-6 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp chopped ginger
- 2 tsp Soya sauce
- 2-4 green chillies,chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- ½ bowl sesame seeds
- oil to deep fry
- Take a food processor.Add prawns,egg,salt,chillies,onion,garlic,ginger,soya sauce,2 tsp oil into it.
- Make a smooth thick paste of it and keep it aside.
- Take the breads and cut the edges off.Convert each into 2 equal portions.
- Take a fry pan and heat oil.Put the smooth prawn paste upon 1 side of the breads.
- Now press the paste sides of the breads into sesame seed bowl to coat it fully.
- Deep fry the breads and put them on paper towel so that extra oil gets drained.
- Eat them hot with spicy dips.