Ah seems like this summer will not get over in India. You may have heard about the heatwaves, which are killing Indian people since 2 months. Now here it’s monsoon but summer has its full hold upon it yet. Too humid and too hot. Speaking of hotness, I just want to drink all kinda chilled juices and cool summer drinks all the time these days. They make me fresh and chilled from the inside. And so I am gonna share the recipe of Mango Lassi with you guys!
Trust me that you need it. It’s healthy, it’s cool, it’s tummy filling. Haha yes, I should have used the word ‘Tummy Charger’ instead 😀 right?Drink a full glass of mango lassi and you will feel full for the next 2 hours minimum. And the making of it is just so easy! You will just need the basic 4 things, which are mango, yogurt, sugar, and water. Rest all are optional. And yes a nice food processor. I have used my favorite hand mixer here. Because I love it and it gives me the fluffiness more. If you love cream or the creaminess, you can add some fresh cream while making it. I have excluded it cause honestly I wanna keep it low fatty and healthy. If you want to know how to make mango lassi, then check on the best, quick and easy recipe of mango lassi below.
- 2 medium sized sweet and fresh mango
- 1 bowl fresh and chilled home made yogurt
- 1 cup chilled water
- 4 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp of cinnamon powder
- 2 tsp chopped cashews or pistachio(optional)
- fresh mint leaves to garnish(optional)
- ice cubes(optional)
- peel the mangoes and chop them well.
- Take a blender.Add mangoes,water,yogurt,sugar,cinnamon powder and blend them very well.
- Pour the mixture in glasses/cups.Add ice cubes,mint leaves and chopped nuts to decorate.
- you can add mango juice as well to decorate as I have done here.
- Serve it chilled.