I am back after a while so 1st of all really sorry for that 🙂 actually was busy taking an exam so could not get time to write or upload the recipes of the dishes I cooked.
As we know here in India we are having summer and it’s just so unbearable.So I am gonna post about a cool drink today to beat the heat.Litchi lemonade it is!Litchi is a favorite fruit here which we get it here in summer.They are sweet,tender,juicy and flavorful and always ready to get melt in my mouth 😀
- 12 fresh litchis
- 1 big lemon
- 3-4 tsp sugar
- 1 cup or 1 glass chilled water
- fresh mint leaves to garnish
- few ice cubes(optional)
- Peel off the litchis.Take the flesh out and discard the seeds.
- Take a blender.Add litchi flesh,water,sugar,lemon juice to it.
- Mix them together till you get a smooth even puree.
- Pour in glasses and garnish with mint leaves and ice cubes.
- Serve it chilled.