This is an easy and simple homemade cashew butter cookies or biscuits recipe which give perfect, crispy cookies. This can be your very 1st cookie in your baking journey. But do not go upon the simplicity of the cookie. It is rather very delicious, crispy and flavorful that you will always wish to keep 1 box of it at your home.
If you will ask me then I will say that I prefer simple such cookies more than those fanciful cookies for a daily lifestyle. Those cookies are good occasionally. But these cookies are my perfect daily tea or coffee partner. Even I love to share my homemade cookies with my friends and relatives. That makes me happy over the time.
Between I wanna say sorry for being little irregular these days. I have my exams knocking at the door so often I am not able to give time after blogging. I am trying my best to manage. I can assure you guys that after the exams you will see me regular like never before. So, please bother me till then.
I have recently got my new OTG oven during Durgapuja. So, nowadays baking is my favorite hobby. I am making cakes, cookies, puddings, snacks pretty often. So, I have put on weight too. But you know well that foodie people will always face such type of troubles haha and for people like me taste matters more at a time. I hope that I will lose it by walking few minutes more on a daily basis. 😀
I wanna share my 1 more baking tool with you guys which has made my baking journey real easy. Like many others I hate manual beating and mixing too. So, I have got my new electric beater or hand mixer. And trust me, it works great and beats and mix your mixture really well. And as you have multiple speed setting, so you can operate it according to your need. During baking, I use it to beat my egg-butter-sugar mixture everytime. It gives me perfect result each time.
You can have these cookies with your favorite toppings too. You may add some fruit jelly or some icing sugar or chocolate syrup or cream or your favorite frosting. I keep it simple as I have it with my coffee. But, I love these with chocolate syrup too.
If you are an ameteur baker then let me tell you 1 important thing. Always cook your cookies keeping your baking tray at the medium rack. It will bake them perfectly with a even performance. And always keep an eye while baking. I do flip over the cookies after halftime for better perfection. But you can avoid it.
So try my perfect homemade Cashew Butter Cookies recipe and let me know if you will like it.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg in room temperature
- 100-125 gm butter
- 1-2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 Pinch salt
- ½ cup chopped Cashews
- Take a bowl and add butter to it at room temperature. Add sugar to it.
- With the help of a beater, beat the mixture and form a soft and even texture.
- Now add 1 egg and 1 tsp vanilla essence to it.
- Again beat the mixture very well until you get a smooth and even form.
- Take another bowl and add flour, salt and baking powder to it and mix them together.
- Now add the flour mixture into butter-egg mixture and mix very well.
- Keep it in a refrigerator for 15 minutes if butter is melting as we don't need melty sticky structure.
- Now make small balls of it. Now take a baking tray and put parchment paper on it.
- Flatten the balls over the tray. Keep a little distance between them.
- As they will rise during baking. Make the shapes according to your choice of size of biscuits.
- Pre-heat the oven for 10 minutes at 180-degree temperature.
- Now bake the biscuits or cookies for 15-20 minutes depending upon the size of cookies.
- Or bake them till they become golden brown. If size is small, bake for 18 minutes maximum.
- During baking after halftime, flip over the cookies. Flatten the cookies well.
- Do not keep very thin texture as cookies will rise.
- After baking keep the cookies like that for 5 minutes.
- And then cool them totally keeping on a wire rack.