banana stuffed cheese toast
- 6 pieces of bread
- 2 big or 4 small bananas
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- dry roasted sesame to coat
- shredded cheese to spread
- Toast the breads and then cut them in half sizes.
- Cut the bananas in small round pieces.Don't cut too thick or thin.
- Take a pan and heat the butter.Now add banana pieces,sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Cook in low flame and stir occasionally for few minutes till they get well caramelised.
- Now spread the banana mixture evenly on the breads.
- Spread some shredded cheese and dry roasted sesame seeds.
- Cover them with the other portion of bread and heat them little in any fry pan.
- Put pressure using any external utensil so that cheese gets melted and toasts become sticky.
If you like them to have in more sweeter way then coat the toasts in icing sugar before serving.
If you want then you can make it in sandwich toaster directly and toast once.
Calories: 10995 Fat: 146g Saturated fat: 39g Unsaturated fat: 94g Trans fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 2012g Sugar: 225g Sodium: 19975mg Fiber: 113g Protein: 377g Cholesterol: 50mg
Recipe by Tummy Charger at http://www.tummycharger.com/banana-stuffed-cheese-toast/