Recipe type: drinks
- 1 medium sized cucumber
- 1 medium sized bowl homemade curd or yogurt
- 1 tsp fried spices which is a mixed powder of roasted cumin seeds and roasted red chilly
- 1 tsp dried mango powder
- 1 bowl water
- salt to taste
- chopped cilantro/coriander leaves
- Peel and grate the cucumber
- Take curd and mix with water.Beat them together till it becomes a smooth mixture.
- Add the grated cucumber and all the spices to the curd mixture.
- Serve cold after garnishing with coriander leaves.
It is served as a side dish with many Indian dishes.
Serving size: 2 Calories: 369 Fat: 26g Saturated fat: 15g Unsaturated fat: 9g Carbohydrates: 9g Sugar: 4g Sodium: 799mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 26g Cholesterol: 90mg
Recipe by Tummy Charger at http://www.tummycharger.com/cucumber-raita/