How To Make White Sauce
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 tsp all purpose flour
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- Take a saucepan and heat butter in it.
- When the butter is melted add garlic and fry little.
- Then add all purpose flour in it. Mix it very well with butter. Cook it for 2 mints.
- Now add milk and keep stirring well. Keep low or medium flame.
- Cook the sauce for 5 minutes till it gets mixed properly and starts to boil.
- If the sauce becomes too thick mix half cup water or chicken broth into it.
- Season with salt and pepper before switching off the burner.
Recipe by Tummy Charger at http://www.tummycharger.com/how-to-make-white-sauce/