Author: tummy charger
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ liter fresh milk
- 2-3 tsp Vanilla custard powder
- ½ cup mango puree
- 1 bowl fresh mango,cut in small cubes
- 5-6 tsp sugar
- 5-6 cherries,cut in pieces vertically
- Dissolve the custard powder in mango puree and keep aside.
- Boil the milk properly and add sugar in it.Mix properly.
- Then add the custard powder and mango puree in it.Keep stirring continuously.
- Now cook it for 2-3 more minutes and then pour the cooked custard in a big bowl.
- Let it get cook a bit.Add the mango cubes and cherry into it.
- Keep it in freeze till the custard becomes beautifully chilled.
- Serve it chilled.
Recipe by Tummy Charger at http://www.tummycharger.com/mango-custard/