Creamy Garlic Chicken Linguine is a delicious hot pasta recipe served in a bowl and cooked with butter chicken chunks, fresh herbs, roasted garlic and coated with fresh creamy linguine sauce.
When you taste this all you can say yeah! This is hell yummy. Honestly, I am not a very veggie person but I have tried this recipe with mushrooms and it tasted heavenly even at that time too. I love garlic and roasted garlic in butter goes really well with this dish when you sprinkle that on the pasta. It gives the pasta a different dimension. So yes, you can include this recipe into the list of your favorite Chicken pasta recipes.
I have used my favorite white sauce here and in case you have not seen my white sauce or garlic cream pasta sauce recipe yet, you may check the following link.
I sprinkled chopped basil leaves upon the pasta as I really love the creamy pasta with basil. But you can use chopped Parsley leaves too. That’s totally your choice. As soon as my Creamy Garlic Chicken Linguine got ready, my sister and I jumped on the bowl and had our shares.This is one of our favorite lunch recipes. Yes, we are a true Italian cuisine and pasta lover as well. And I just hope that with passing days I may cook Italian style foods more perfectly and can bring more delicious dishes to my blog audience.
So try this recipe and let me know via comments if you will like it.
- 250 gm Linguine
- 1 bowl chicken chunks
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 5-6 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp green chili paste
- 1 big cup white sauce
- ½ cup chopped basil leaves
- Butter or olive oil to cook
- salt according to taste
- Boil the linguine or pasta in water and keep aside after straining.
- Mix little oil with the pasta and toss them together to prevent sticking.
- Now take a pan and cook white sauce. I have provided the link of recipe of white sauce above.
- Now take a fresh pan and heat butter. Roast the chopped garlic and keep aside.
- Again take fresh butter and heat. Add onion and fry till golden.
- Add capsicum and saute for few minutes till it becomes soft. Add chicken chunks and salt into it.
- Add green chili paste and ginger paste to it.
- Cook chicken till it gets tender. Now add linguine pasta and white sauce into it.
- Toss them together. Garnish with basil leaves and roasted Garlic. Serve them hot.