classic corn salad! Yes that’s how you name it. Sometimes I like easy food means food which I can have with minimal cooking and which is enough delicious to satisfy my taste buds.
corn is such a thing which you can use in many dishes directly or in a twisted way. But whenever I hear the name of corns, the very 1st thing which comes to my mind is to use it in some salad. In my college days I used to buy various sweet corn salads from the market paying so many unnecessary bucks but now I realize that it’s actually very easy to make it and at home you can have it in many ways using different ingredients.
But today I wanna start the corn journey of my blog using a very easy cord salad recipe which is of classic corn salad of course. I have it pretty often and even the last Sunday one was tasty enough to motivate me to make it again in next week 😀
- 1 bowl fresh or frozen corn
- 1 small capsicum finely chopped
- 1 big tomato finely chopped
- 1 fresh white onion very finely chopped
- 1 and half tsp butter
- 1 and half tsp fresh lemon juice
- salt according to taste
- black pepper according to taste
- 1 tsp finely chopped basil leaves or coriander leaves
- Boil the corn then drain away the boiled water and wash the corns.It will remove maximum starch.
- Now take 1 cup fresh water and heat it.Add capsicum,tomato and onion into it.
- when vegetables will be soft or half boiled and water will start drying add boiled corn,butter into it.
- Add salt,pepper,lemon juice into it and mix properly.Add finely chopped basil or coriander leaves.
- Your corn salad is ready.Serve it hot.