The recipe of Chinese stir fried chicken macaroni is as simple as it sounds! You will just have to keep ready some green veggies, boiled macaroni, chicken chunks, a little ginger paste, soya sauce, tomato sauce, chili sauce! And yeah that’s it!
So as you can guess, this recipe is often made at my home. Whenever I am lazy but in need of a heavy and tasty lunch or dinner, I make it. And frankly speaking, I am a big Chinese food lover. Since my childhood the time when I could not cook anything, I hover upon Chinese food at the restaurants. And my mom, I always used to bother her to cook chili chicken for me. Till date, it’s my very favorite dish. The idea of making this dish was just to bring the Chinese taste and flavor into my chicken pasta.
This week we had a plan to go outside for dinner to a famous Chinese restaurant. But I had lots of work so eventually at the end moment it got canceled and I had to postpone it. But then it was a sad decision to make. So, I planned to cook it at my dinner time. I gathered my all Chinese cooking ingredients together and started making my yum yum pasta and like always it was a hit.
I always keep chicken chunks ready at my freeze cause I am not a good veggie person honestly. I can eat lots of veggies but I don’t like it eating without the touch of any nonveg item. So, I use chicken chunks mostly or some shrimp, prawn, minced mutton or egg. You can totally avoid it if you wanna keep it veggie totally. Just exclude the chicken chunks out of the recipe. The rest recipe will be same.
And I can assure you that it will be on your quick made recipe list forever once you will try it.So try it! You can also check my other pasta or macaroni recipes which I have posted recently 🙂
If you will like my recipe,leave your comment. Your comments are valuable for me.
- 250 gm macaroni
- 1 bowl fresh chicken chunks
- 1 medium sized potato,peeled and diced in small cubes
- 1 big onion,finely chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves,minced
- ½ tsp ginger paste
- 2-3 green chilies
- 1 capsicum,finely seeded and chopped
- 1 small tomato,chopped (optional)
- 7-8 green beans,cut in small pieces(optional)
- 1 carrot,chopped (optional)
- 3 tsp Soya sauce
- 1 tsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp chili sauce
- salt according to taste
- black pepper according to taste
- olive oil or any other refined oil to cook
- Boil the macaroni for 10-15 minutes.
- Drain the water and keep the boiled macaroni under slow running cool water for a minute.
- Add 4-5 drops of oil in it and mix so that macaroni do not get sticky.Keep it aside.
- Take a fry pan and fry the potato cubes little after marinating with salt.Keep it aside.
- Now take a deep fry pan and heat 4-5 tsp oil in it.
- Add chopped onion,garlic,chilies into it and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken chunks and salt.Saute for another 2 minutes and add chopped tomato,capsicum.
- Add chopped carrot and beans.Avoid tomato,beans,carrot if you want to keep it simple.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes.Now add macaroni,potato cubes,soya,chili,tomato sauce.
- Check if salt is needed.Cook for 4-5 minutes in medium flame.Keep stirring.
- Your Chinese stir fried macaroni is ready.Serve it hot.