This is my very favorite quick and easy cheese garlic bread recipe to cook on stove top. You can make cheese garlic bread in an oven too, but honestly I cook it on a stove top as I find it easier to cook and with fewer troubles. You can have this super dish as breakfast, as lunch, as dinner or as a starter or snack or appetizer. You can cook bread at home too, but it is named as quick and easy cheese garlic bread recipe so I will say to make this with ready made store bought bread. You can choose any type of bread. This will save a lot of time when you will be in a hurry. Even you can cook cheese garlic biscuits in the same way.
My mum prefers very light dinner and her own favorite dishes from Bengali cuisine at lunch. So, I am allowed to do all my cooking experiments at breakfast only 😀 So, today I made this and could not wait but to upload the recipe today only for you friends. 🙂 Many of you like to cook such dishes at oven so I also will tell you how to make cheese garlic bread in an oven.
To cook it at oven pre-heat your oven at 180/200-degree temperature for 5 minutes. Place your bread slices on a baking tray and keep it on the 1st upper rack of an oven and cook for another 5 minutes at 180/200-degree temperature. You can also cook at microwave oven but choose convection mode before cooking. Rest procedure will be same.
You can sprinkle your cheese garlic bread with red chili flakes, dried oregano or your favorite herb, rock salt or any all purpose seasoning like I did. Even now a days you can get special garlic bread seasoning too. So friends try out this recipe and I promise you that this will be the best recipe of cheese garlic bread you will ever find. And you will definitely stop eating cheese garlic bread from outside paying huge bucks unnecessarily.
Let me know if you try and like this recipe. Your comments will encourage me to make this food blog better every day.
- 4 big pieces of fresh bread
- 4 tsp butter in room temperature
- 4-5 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 bowl shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- Red chili flakes to sprinkle
- Rock salt to sprinkle
- Dry oregano or basil to sprinkle
- Cut each bread in half or two equal shaped slices.
- Take a bowl and add butter to it in room temperature. Mix minced garlic with it.
- Heat a fry pan and roast the bread pieces for 1 minute in each side.
- Now apply the garlic butter upon 1 side of the bread pieces very well.
- Coat the same side of the bread pieces with shredded mozzarella.
- Sprinkle them with your favorite herb, red flakes and sea salt.
- Set the burner in low flame. Place your bread slices on the fry pan and cover them with a lid.
- Let them get roasted for 7-8 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Serve them hot normally or with your favorite spicy chilly dip or sauce.