Capsicum Mutton Keema Pizza Recipe is an authentic, delicious recipe of minced meat pizza which is cooked with fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced onion, capsicum and spicy cooked minced meat.
This is super yummy and the spicy cooked mutton keema goes really well with the pizza. And the pizza crust is so crunchy. I simply love the spicy, crunchy, cheesy and meaty taste of this pizza. So, yes try this recipe of mine and I hope you will not regret investing your time after it.
Between sorry guys for posting this recipe after almost 15 days of my last post. Because, I was down with viral fever and cold which is a common incident nowadays at every other home in India because of change in weather. Trust me, it was like a hell. I avoid antibiotic medicines as they make me weak. So, naturally it took a lot of time. I had no energy. I used to sleep all day. So, It was not possible for me to cook and write for my blog. But thank God, that I am alright finally. I hope and pray that you guys stay healthy and ok during this time.
So, let’s talk about this pizza though I am really feeling bad for being absent for so many days, that too at the initial growth stage of my blog. But anyways, bad things happen in life and we have to accept it and work according to it. I am feeling like if this is my 1st blog post again. You try this pizza, and though you can use chicken but try to cook it with goat or lamb or beef or pork meat. Because the real keema pizza taste comes by that only. You can actually top it with your favorite vegetables and if you wish, you can also avoid capsicum and use the meat keema only. In case, you just want the thick meat keema taste on your pizza. But, I really love the taste of capsicum with it as for me, capsicum really goes damn well with the mozzarella. And cook the minced meat well in Indian style, don’t shallow fry or cook with very fewer spices. This recipe is of rich keema pizza, so keep it like that.
So guys, sprinkle this hot and fresh oven baked pizza with your favorite pizza seasoning and have lots of bites. And do not forget to let me know via comments if you will like my recipe. 🙂 Have a nice day everyone.
- 1 bowl all purpose refined flour
- 2 tsp yeast
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 small bowl minced mutton keema
- 1 small sized onion chopped
- ⅘ garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2 chopped green chilies
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- oil to cook
- 1 bowl fresh mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 green capsicum chopped
- ⅔ garlic cloves finely grated
- 1 medium sized onion cut in thin round rings
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- tomato sauce/ketchup or pizza sauce as a base sauce
- 1 pinch rock salt
- ½ tsp dried red chili flex
- soak the yeast in 1 cup warm water for minimum 10 minutes till it gets ready.
- now mix the flour, salt, yeast, water and oil and make it into a dough.
- Keep the dough in a bowl and cover it with any clean wet cloth and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Take the dough and cut it into 2 equal portions.Roll them and make the pizza base ready.
- With the help of a wooden toothpick, prick the pizza base evenly at some points.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180-degrees temperature for 5 minutes. Cook each base for 8-10 minutes.
- During that time heat a frypan. Add oil. Add chopped onion, garlic. Fry till they become golden.
- Add minced keema, turmeric powder, and salt and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add all the other spices, and half cup water. cook it in medium flame till the keema gets cooked.
- Apply tomato ketchup or pizza sauce on the pizza base. Coat it with freshly grated mozzarella.
- Add minced keema and cover the base. Add onion and capsicum to it.
- And now double coat the base with grated cheese.Sprinkle red chili flakes and oregano.
- Cook it in the oven at 180-degrees temperature for 25 minutes keeping that on medium rack.
- Serve when hot. Add extra kosher salt and red chili flakes if needed.