There are days when I want to have something for my sweet tooth 😀 so today I am sharing a recipe of a very easy and healthy sweet breakfast recipe.
With the goodness of tasty caramelised banana and the yumminess of sticky cheese this toast just hits the appetite quite well.Plus those roasted sesame seeds gives you some crunchiness as well.
so your caramelised banana is ready now just spread all the ingredients one by one on the toasts.
you just need to heat them little with a bit pressure till the cheese melts down.
- 6 pieces of bread
- 2 big or 4 small bananas
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- dry roasted sesame to coat
- shredded cheese to spread
- Toast the breads and then cut them in half sizes.
- Cut the bananas in small round pieces.Don't cut too thick or thin.
- Take a pan and heat the butter.Now add banana pieces,sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Cook in low flame and stir occasionally for few minutes till they get well caramelised.
- Now spread the banana mixture evenly on the breads.
- Spread some shredded cheese and dry roasted sesame seeds.
- Cover them with the other portion of bread and heat them little in any fry pan.
- Put pressure using any external utensil so that cheese gets melted and toasts become sticky.
If you want then you can make it in sandwich toaster directly and toast once.